Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 24, 2010

CATAN 'nuff said ...

Well. Talking about Catan is a long, long ... long conversation.  So I have decided to post many, many ... many times about this game.  Given that it is the most sold game at the moment (atleast where I live) I hope to get some good feedback from all them gamers out there.  I have played this game so much and I still have not tried all the add-ons.  The only one I have not really tried all that much is the Traders and Barbarians.  Specifically the Caravans.  But the Seafearers and CK I have played alot.  This is the last game I played a few days ago.  3 players, and I got royally destroyed!  'nuff said.

The board.  We tried spreading out the ports out evenly and have 3 islands.

Why do people hate me!

THE BARBARIANS ARE COMING!  Head for the HILLS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment